The fixed tank is the simplest design…
The tank can be anchored using standard methods such as pile anchors, drilled piles, suction anchors or ballast weights, subject to the planned contents density and seabed conditions
An ballast weight is kept separate from the tank contents, allowing simpler and safer removal at the end of the deployment.
Our closed loop system (patent pending) for the water contents has the following features:
- Minimise or eliminates mixing of formation water and seawater.
- Reduces or eliminating intake filtration requirements during offloading.
- Greater management and flexiblity of produced water cleaning.
- Improves thermal management and enthalpy changes.
- Enables liquid CO2 buffer storage and management for carbon sequestration