We offer a number of alternatives based upon the project requirements of pipeline supply, shuttle tanker supply or local CO2 capture facility;
- Control buoy – monitor and control injection wells.
- Services buoy – provide extra injection pressure.
- Injection buoy – accept CO2 from shuttle tanker or other facility and inject into reservoir.
- Subsea tank – store CO2 from shuttle tanker to allow injection during re-supply trips.
- CCS combined with a Gas To Wire buoy.
- CCS combined with Blue Hydrogen production
Maximising power generation from renewable sources in a key focus to aim for negative emissions.
The images illustrate just a few of the innovative ways in which CCS can be performed using SBT Energy technology.